26 juli 2010

Another 2 GSO's!! *post edited*

I've been very busy the past few days working on my DD new bedroom.
Painting the walls and designing the walls.
I drew this on the wall:

but mirrored in a corner.
A lot of printing, cutting, celetaping and drawing and uppermost concentration hihi

This is how far I am:

The first offwhite wall

 and the second white wall, accross from the first..

They yellow wall you see will become (as the pot of paint says) Candy pink. The branch too, so you have a flow from one wall to the next.

But in the evening I take my needed rest and after cuddles, kisses, giggles and lullabyes I scrap..

This is one of the pages I made:
credits:
Lily Designs - Autumn by the bay
Lily Designs - Paint the ocean
Kimla Designs - Sea Diary
Zinnias&Swallowtails - HeirloomGarden


journal reads:
The waves washed up over your
feet and you giggled.
It was music in my ears.
I enjoyed watching you
take everything in, the
sounds, smells, feelings.
Your first day at the beach is
a day I certainly won't forget
July 2010

And checking my mails this morning before continuing on the painting I saw that 
Akizo gave me a GSO!!!
Thank you so much sweetie!!!

*edit* I also recieved a GSO for this page at DST from Jimena! Thank you very much!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow... that looks great at the wall

    Hugs Jellebelleke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! Prachtig werk ben je aan t leveren! Ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat van het kamertje! Héél mooi meid! En prachtige crea meid! Je GSO's zijn welverdiend!!! ;-) -x-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey lieffie,

    Hartstikke bedankt voor je berichtje op mijn weblog! Je bent tevens de allereerste :)

    Dan delen we meerdere dingen want ik ben dus fan van jou, ik vindt je crea's 1 voor 1 kunstwerkjes!

    Kreeg zoveel leuke reactie's op mijn scraps en iemand die zei je moet naar DST, dat ik nu dus echt verslaafd ben....;)

    Zou graag in de toekomst CT werk gaan doen, zag dat jij dat ook deed, heb je nog tips voor me? ben een beetje nieuw in heel dit gebeuren.

    Bedankt dat je me hebt gelinkt ga jou linkje ook bij mij plaatsen :)

    Prachtig trouwens wat je aan het doen bent! Je bent echt creatief, super!

    En een hele verdiende GSO!

    Liefs Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen