22 juli 2010

2 GSO's!!! Wow!

We went to the beach yesterday!
It was the first time ever for Kate and my first time on a dutch beach.
We visited Wijk aan Zee.
A gorgeous beach! Nice and big with stunning views!

And of course I took tons of photo's!!
And of course I just had to start scrapping with some!

I made this one so far

credits:
Zinnias&Swallowtails - Freshcut Verbena
Kimla Designs - Sea Diary

and I was wiped away buy all the love I recieved!!!
I even got 2 GSO's!!
One at DST and one at After5!!

Thank you to Fairyflies and Mary!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my goodness. I LOVE your collage. So gorgeous. How fun to go to the beach! We haven't gone yet this summer and the kids are super excited to go! We must go soon! : )

    I am visiting today from Enjoying the Small things. I love it so much over there and always visit a few comments above mine. I know that I will love any blogger that loves her blog : ) And I always do!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen