2 januari 2012

A new year, a new beginning, a new chapter

Hi there peeps!

I have been neglecting you all badly, but I had a really good reason...

This is the reason

Photobucket

On November 17th 2011, after a speedy delivery and a week late our new miracle came to the world.
With a whopping 10lbs 11oc (4820gr) and 54cm, Dean Owen was born.

Photobucket

Tears of joy after a long wait and five butterflies. 
To see our sweet daughter become a big sister, a roll she plays perfectly.

 Photobucket

We could finally hold him, hug him and shower him with kisses and love

Photobucket

He does occupy me a lot, but I enjoy it. Even the rough-not-a-lot-of-sleep and why-is-he-crying moments. We are so grateful he chose to be part of our family!

We are gradually getting some kind of rythm back in our lives.
Slowly I can start picking up my scrapping and blogging.

Here are a few of my new pages

For starters after making a request to some designers, KStudio made an adorable baby boy kit, Cuddly Baby. I was able to design Dean's unique birthcard

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking and check out my next exciting post!
xxx
Helen

1 opmerking:

  1. Ben zo ontzettend onder de indruk weer. Wauw wat mooi allemaal!!
    Kus!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen