23 oktober 2011

New CT's and stuff!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend? Here the sun has been shining all weekend!
Glorius! Had a day out yesterday with my husbands work. It was a blast but left me tired today.
I have passed 37 weeks which means here in Holland that I can have my home delivery if I can!
So exciting! When will he make his grand appearence?

Some news is that I applied for Lisa Sisneros CT call a while back. She decided to keep to one store and I had some room for 1 ct. So I applied and got the job!!! WOOT! Als Dunia asked me to guest for her up till december and I accepted too. I did let the ladies know that I could be absent for a while due to my baby on the way. 

I've got some LO's to show you all!

First Re Kneipp has climbed back in the saddle and did this at AfterFive!!!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Now I Wanna Be A Good Boy - Dunia Designs
http://www.mscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=3866&cat=97&page=1
http://store.digiscrappersbrasil.com.br/now-i-wanna-be-a-good-boy-p-3141.html?zenid=8v2o8ug1mm2pkf6hjr6hl6jqc7

Photobucket

Photobucket
Crysanthemum - Z&S


Hope you like them!!

Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten