1 mei 2011

New collabs and stuff!!

Sorry my post is later than I planned.
Friday and Saturday turned out to be busy and tiring days for me.


MScraps has 2 new fabulous collabs out!!

Photobucket
CUSTOMERS WILL RECIEVE OUR COLLAB "TOUCH OF SPRING" FOR FREE WHEN THEY SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!


Photobucket
CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE OUR MAY STORE COLLAB "FLOWER GARDEN" FOR FREE WITH EVERY $10 PURCHASE FROM FRIDAY 6th MAY THROUGH MONDAY 9th MAY, 2011!!



I made these pages with the collabs:



Photobucket



Photobucket
Also used Spring Blooms 6 - Busy Bee

Photobucket


I also have some other MScrap goodies to share with you!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

and my pages I made with all these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Well I off to scrap again ^^

I hope you have a great weekend and a good shopping!
And remember iNSD is coming up!!!!

Photobucket


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten