3 april 2011

Reason for being absent

Hi peeps!
Sorry you haven't had much to look at on my blog the past month or two.
I'm not feeling quite well but I have a really good reason for that!

After the past year and a bit, 5 miscarriages and an emotional rollercoaster..
on March 28th we got to see something amazing!!
Our new miracle! We saw the baby almost immediatly and even heard the heart beat load and strong!
Everything looked perfect and we aer now passed on to the midwifes.
My next checkup with echo is on April the 18th. I will be 10 weeks and 3 days then.

At the moment I am very nausea and I am on meds. The first type didn't help a lot, just to keep my foods down. The second is helping better but I'm having side effects issuses and I am tired all day long too :(

My CT duties are on a low pit and I am missing them badly! I can't wait to scrap about this little wonder inside of me and how my DD reacts to it all!!

I hope to be up and about soon!

Hugs,
Helen

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, honey! I'm sorry it's been such a rough road for you, but I am so happy that you see hope!!! I pray that everything goes beautifully for you and this little one, and that your nausea goes away soon! I will be thinking of you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow...congrats sweetie...
    I am praying that everything goes well

    Jolanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen