25 april 2011

Happy Easter!!


I hope you all are having a FABULOUS easter!
We are! A few things we did this weekend:

Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm slowly getting my pace back and catching up on my CT business.
Which I'm glad for with iNSD around the corner!!
So I'll be back with some updates during the week!

My pregnancy is going well. I've entered the 11th week.
The second echo was good. The baby is a busy one, just like it's big sister!
But still keeps mummy pretty nauseous and therefor still on heavy meds *sad*.
But I hope I'm almost there and can throuw the meds out and hopefully be more
energetic before my tummy slows me down hihihi.

Photobucket

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous photos sweetie ! And your DD is sooooo cute !!!
    Xoxo
    Véro

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow great photos and such a creative weekend you've had! I hope the nausea settles down for you hun xx :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige foto's van je kapoen! Wat is ze toch al weer groot geworden!
    Blij te lezen dat alles goed gaat met spruitje! Hopelijk verdwijnen de kwaaltjes nu nog zodat je optimaal kan genieten van je zwangerschap.

    Groetjes en liefs
    Anja & co

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen