20 november 2010

New CT's

Hello everyone!

Sorry it has been a little quiet lately. 
I have had some personal things that needed attention to.
I'm hoping I am back on track now!

I have some wonderful kits to show you but first some great news!

During DSD Ninth & Bloom were having some games.
One was a template challenge from Cheryl (aka gonewiththewind)
This was my LO
Photobucket
I also used the collab Art & Soul - Holly designs and sahlin studio

Then I got a pm by Cheryl asking me if I wanted to join her CT!!
She's the designer of Fiddle-dee-dee.
Her BLOG and her STORE at Digichick
Her terms fit my schedule so I gladly accepted!!!!

The next one is WendyP!
I've known Wendy for quite some time now.
She was starting up her own template line and asked if I wanted to be on her team!
Her terms also fit my schedule so I also gladly said yes!!
Her BLOG  and her STORE

In my next post I will be showing LO's I made for these ladies!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten