5 november 2010

iDSD Blogtrain MScraps!!

Welcome to my stop on the MScraps Blogtrain!
You should have arrived here from Heather T's blog where she had a gorgeous freebie for you!!!

I hope you enjoy all of the fabulous gifts that the MScraps Creative Team & Designers have prepared just for you.

I decided to make a Quickpage for you based on our gorgeous MScraps November Collab Organic!

Photobucket


Here's my Quickpage for you!! I hope you like it!


Photobucket

You can download it :HERE:

Here's my page with it

Photobucket


Now head over to Holly's (Pixie Perfect Designs) blog to get your next gift.



Because we all live in different timezones, not all the freebies may be up on time. But we will do our very best to make sure that they are!! If the next on the list is not available yet then skip on over to the next one. 
If you get lost on the way you can track yourself back down over here at MScraps.


Also, please remember that everyone who provided you with a freebie for the Mscraps blogtrain has invested a lot of time in making these wonderful gifts for you.
So please leave them a little love! 

We hope you are enjoying the ride!!!

Photobucket

13 opmerkingen:

  1. This is a wonderful quickpage, Helen. I love its simplicity. Thank you for the freebie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. beautiful QP, Helen, thanks so much!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. and your blog is so sweet as usual!!! always nice to come here! :-) hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thank you ladies for liking it and d/l it! makes my day! Hope you're all having fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Helen! I adore your QP! I'm snagging it! hehe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your layout convinced me! Thank you for the lovely quickpage.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. thank you eveyone!! I'm very flattered you like it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This template is a prize to receive with its use With its use of the lower bottom one third, with its awesome frame and colors. Thanks for this beautiful qp.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen