2 oktober 2010

Tons of new things, challenges, GSO and new guest spot!

Heyhey!!

I've got lots of new stuff to show you and a few challenges too!

First lemme show you the awesome collab I was talking about yesterday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have teamed up and a bunch of the girls have made some QP's!
Go over to the MScraps Blog and check out the bloghop!

Here are the 2 pages I made!

Photobucket
 used EasyBreezy pack 15 - Busy Bee on this one
GSO at MScraps, ty Tracy!!


Photobucket

And this one was supposed to be my  QP for you all but something went wrong in PS and I couldn't unflatten it again. I am so sorry as I was looking foward to share a QP too. But the other QP's are fabulous too!!



EHStudios has realeased some fab templates!! 2 packs!
This is one of them


Photobucket

and here are 2 of my pages

Photobucket
used collab Sound of Laughter - EHStudios & Scooty designs



Photobucket
using One Sweet World - EHStudios


And of course there is a new pack from BusyBee!!


Photobucket

And a page of mine


Photobucket

I used Yeah - Rakusia Designs
GSO at DST ty elinmommy!
Don't forget to keep an eye on Sasha's blog for fun stuff!


And some other new stuff at MScraps

Photobucket 


Photobucket
this is this month's exclusive newsletter freebie!! If you haven't signed up yet do it now!





Photobucket



Photobucket









Photobucket



Photobucket


and the LO's I made with these

These 2 are a RAK for a RL friend and her daughter Raven
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


6


Photobucket
used Wordy {Happiness} - Polly&Rufus on this too
got a GSO for this one!!!



Photobucket
This page was made for the October Journaling challenge
click on the LO to go there!
GSO at MScraps, ty Tracy!!

And I am also hosting my first monthly challenge at MScraps.
October About Me challenge

my page

Photobucket
 I used Delight - Joyce Paul
click on the LO to go to my challenge!


And here are some random pages I have made recently

Photobucket
I used Easy Breezy pack 15 - BusyBee
and Peaceful moments - Kay Miller

Photobucket
I used Summer Garden - Zinnias and Swallowtails
and On the Farm - Kristin Aagard

Photobucket
I used Heirloom Garden - Zinnias and Swallowtails
Roll with it - Nikki Beaudreau

Photobucket

Photobucket
both made using Naturally Warm - Kitty Designs

And also some AMAZING news!!!
Remebr the post i made about Kimla's blog challenge?
Well I won a guest spot! I will be guesting for her in December!!!!!
WOOT! check it out HERE

Well that's it for now hihihi
Photobucket

1 opmerking:

  1. Proficiat meid met je guest spot bij Kimla!
    Werkelijk fantastisch hé! :-)
    Prachtige crea's heb je hier weer staan! Toppie!
    Heel veel liefs en groetjes

    Anja
    -x-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen