31 oktober 2010

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe it! I've known for a few days and still....
It's huge! It's another dream come true!!
All the waiting patiently paid off!


Here's a hint
Photobucket


look familiar yet??

If not check here
http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8930
 of look in my CT's on the side...

because I am now a creative genius for Afterfive!!!

I am proud to be a member of 2 FAB.U.LOUS Digiscrapping stores!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you jumping up and down with me yet?

Big hugs for all! I have also seen that I have passed 5000 visitors!!!
Wheeeee! Fabulous too!!! Thank you everyone!

Photobucket

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Whoah, that's so cool Helen--congratulations!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yesssss I am jumping up and down with you hun!!!! Hahahaha awesome huh?!!

    Congrats sweetie you really deserve it!!!

    Hugsss

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gefeliciteerd meid. Je hebt het dubbel en dwars verdient!
    Groetjes Jolanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen