16 oktober 2010

Fizzy Pop's having a awesome party!!!!

Of course you've heard of Lizzy right?
And Lizzy is the awesome designer of Fizzy Pop templates!
If you had no knowledge of this yet then march your bootie over here and here

I'm a major addict when it comes to templates!

And Lizzy is celebrating her 1 year digiversary!!
There is loads of fun promised this weekend! So I'm keeping my eye out for the fun!
I wouldn't wanna miss this!

And I'm glad I'm keeping my eye out because my jaw dropped even further just now!
Sarah from M4H is handing out 2 GC's!!

OMG!! If you know me by now you'd know I can't sit this one out!!! *big smile*

Want me to repeat it?

Fizzy Pop is celebrating her 1 year digiversary and you are invited! All weekend long join us for games, contests, freebies and more! Today's contest is for free My 4 Hen's goodies! 

Now I know where I'm at tonight... where r u?
XOX Helen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten