1 september 2010

Summer's End Sale at MScraps!!!!!

Heya everyone!!
I bring fabulous news!!!

MScraps is having a Summer's End Sale!!


Everything will be 30% off PLUS our new collab "timeless" will be FREE with every $10 purchase!



Photobucket


Here's what I made with this full and gorgeous kit so far

Photobucket
I used a EasyBreezy no.10 template by BusyBee with this one.

Photobucket


Photobucket
This is an old baby photo of me and I treated it to have an even older look (I'm not THAT old yet ;-) )


We have tons of new stuff for you, here are a few



Wishing and Hoping collab by Sabrina Creations and KellyMickus!

Photobucket

Here is a page I made with this stunning kit

Photobucket

Erinink has brought out tons of new stuff too!

Caits kit


Photobucket

Caits solids


Photobucket

Using both I made this also using my digifriend's, Terese, cool template!
You can find here blog HERE


you

Capture the Everyday

Photobucket

and Goldrush Solids
Photobucket


and this is my page using both


big day
I used a Healing template by HeatherT with this one.

And that's not it! We have even more suprises over there!! Fun challenges with a new challenge system, new designers!! (o lord more yumminess to play with!!!!) and a guest designer that everyone adores!!!! (we fainted when we found out, had to pinch ourselves hihi)..... TAYLORMADE DESIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are you all waiting for????????????????
Go and shoppppppppp! :-)

(store ad and previews are linked for a speedy ride over)
Photobucket


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten