17 september 2010

New Stuff!!

Wow there are a lot of stunners out!!!
I just can't choose what to play with first! It's too much LOL!

Lemme show you what I did play with ...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My first double pager!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I RAK'd my best friend Inge with this page:

Photobucket

I RAK'd my digifriend Natascha with this one:

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I also used:
Autumn Bliss - Joyce Paul
Love wordstrips no1 - erinink
and GSO at MScraps from Jen!! TY sweetie!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Busybee has got a new template pack out
Photobucket

My LO's with these

Photobucket
using the Big World kit and dates shown above

Photobucket
used Spirit of Autumn - Palvinka Designs
GSO at MSA!! TY zotova!
GSO at ScrapArtGallery, TY Fanette!!!



And EHStudios also has a new kit out!

Photobucket

And my LO's with this kit

I used Painted background masks no1 - erinink on the photo

See too much yumminess!!! Head on over
Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You rock hun!! Those pages are amazing and thank you sooooooo much for the amazing and beautiful RAK!!!!!!

    Hugs Natascha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ohhhh geeese *blush* thank you sweetie!! ♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen