24 september 2010

Kate's Birthday and new stuff!!!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY my sweet CUPCAKE!!!!

At the time of posting this (14.33) Paul and I where soaking in every inch of our first child.
Kate was born 24th September at 14.15 2008. 
And now she's turned two! TWO! oh my gosh how time flies by!!

She takes after my character when I was young. From one side a funny thing to witness, because I can see what mischief I got up to hihihi.. but from another side I understand why mum went grey early hahaha.

We bought her the IKEA kids kitchen (mum and dad got her the top part) and she loves it! 
Crazed on the balloons too =P
I took her swimming this morning and now she's having her nap. If the weather stays dry I want to take her to the petting zoo this afternoon.

Her party is being held on sunday :D
And a forum friend of mine is making Kate her cake and cupcakes!

Another forum friend of mine, ANJA, RAK'd me and Kate as a birthday gift! Click on her name to see the LO! Thank you so much sweetie!!! XOXO

So as that Kate is having her nap I can share a few new stuff with you!
I don't have much but it has been a very busy week (or 2) dus to a house full of sickness and working and Kate's birthday coming up!

New at MScraps!!

Ruth Melody has another stunner out!!!!!


Photobucket


Heather T has awesome WA's out!!!


Photobucket


And Sasha has amazing templates out!!!


Photobucket


And these are my LO's

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I used Apple time by Nathalie Designs on this template

Many many more stuff is out so head over!!!
All of the previews are linked to the store too ofcourse ;)

Photobucket

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Blessed Birthday to dearest sweetie~Kate!!! Lots of love and hugs from aunty Ruth!!! :))) xxx

    Thanks, Helen! ...for mentioned my new kit here! Heart ya! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Van harte gefeliciteerd met Kate!!
    Alweer 2 jaar!!
    Hiperdepiep Hoeraaaaa!!
    Mooie crea's weer hoor.
    Een hele fijne dag gewenst!!

    Liefs, Lucienne -xxx-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat prachtig weer allemaal meis!
    <3<3<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Happy Birthday to your sweet baby girl! Doesn't time fly quickly? I can never get over how quickly it goes : (

    It sounds like you made her Birthday positively wonderful! I love that! : ) Hope you have a happy year with your little Wonder who is just like her Mama : )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen