20 augustus 2010

New stuff by EHStudios and at MScraps!!!

Goodevening everyone!!!

I have some wonderful stuff to show you!!!

First off.. EHStudioshas teamed up with Scooty designs and together they made an amazing kit!
Great to capture those fun moments!!!

Sound of Laughter
sound of laughter


and these are my pages made with it

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

You can buy this great collab HERE

And MScraps also have tons of new stuff out to play with!!!
I didn't know where to start!!!!


I picked these to play with

Symphony - QStudio
symphony


my symphony


Sweetie - Ruth Melody
sweetie


sweet


xoxo


Tid Bits no.1 - erinink
erinink tid bits 1

I used the MScraps collab Sonny {heart}s Candy 


Photobucket


Easy Breezy 11 - Busy Bee
&
Happy Talk - 3PP and Designs by Anita
busybee easybreezy 11

happy talk


little things


All the previews are linked to their place at the shoppe!
Wanna see more new stuff at MScraps look HERE!
Want more inspiration??? The gallery over there is filled with gorgeous pages!!!

Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten