27 augustus 2010

New Stuff at MScraps!!

Goodevening!

MScraps have some new releases out and I wanna show you a few!


A fun fun fun collab by ad77 and Elo!

kiddish summer collab

and some awesome templates by BusyBee


easybreezy12


with both of these I made this LO:

Photobucket


Some stunning WA's by Polly&Rufus

romance WA




and gorgeous masks by Ruth Melody


masked3


using both of these I made this LO

i just love you

also used Ruth Melody's Treasured kit with this LO

Check out the rest of the goodies at the STORE!
and the previews are also linked to their spot in the store!

And Joyce Paul has a great challenge going on with her own-made template!!

I made this with it

Photobucket

I used Sound of Laughter collab by EHStudio's and Scooty Designs.
Check it out HERE
Photobucket


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten