20 juni 2010

Shabby challenges

Due to a very annoying problem with my internet servie I can't do much on SPD.
The wierd thing is that it only does this with SPD.
Dad and I found a way so I can visit/see the forum. But I can't upload and
now recently I can't log in.. very frustrating.
However I have contacted our internet service adn they found it strange to and have sent out a ticket..

So I will post my chanllenge LO's here and when possible I will also place them in my 
SPD gallery =)


This was an uplift for GrandTheftPickle from
credits:
MKDesigns - Day of Love
MKDesigns - Beautiful Day
MKDesigns&VeraLim - Love is in the air


made for the PicklePagePlan
credits:
WendyW - template (Mel)
SPD collab - Spring Concerto

1 opmerking:

  1. He meis,

    Wat heb je weer een prachtige crea's gemaakt.
    En de crea van Carpe Diem ziet er echt super uit!

    Liefs, Lucienne -xxx-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen