3 april 2010

Photoshoot Samantha & Kyani

Een forum vriendin van mij, Samantha, heeft onlangs een paar prachtige foto's gemaakt van haar en haar dochtertje, Kyani, aan de strand.
Mijn handen jeukten om ermee bezig te gaan. 
Ik heb eerst de foto's in LR bewerkte en bij sommigen ben ik zelfs verder mee gegaan in 
PS of PSP.

A forum friend of mine, Samantha, recently took some amazing pictures of herself and her daughter, Kyani, at the beach.
My hands itched to work with them.
First I ran them through LR and with a few of those I continued in PS or PSP.

Before:



I won't be showing all of my work but here are a few 

After:




this is one of my favorites



and this is also one of my favorites


My friend loved the work I did on all of them!
That makes me proud of all of this!

1 opmerking: