7 oktober 2011

7th Heaven Birthday Bash Blogtrain!!!

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Let's get this party going on!!!!!

I hope you are enjoying everything we have planned so far!!

I am so grateful to be working with so many talented girls and would like to wish Brydka a very very happy birthday as well, as it isn't just 7th Heaven that is a year older!!!!

If you have stepped on the right train you should f just came from Susanne's blog


Here's is my freebie for all you lovely peeps out there 

Photobucket

you can download it HERE

and this is what I made with it

Photobucket

I hope you like it!!!

Your next stop is Tinci's blog

If you get lost along the way head over HERE

Any comments is very much appreciated! I hope you all enjoy yourselves!!!


Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. 7th Heaven has the very best blog trains. Thank you so much for the gorgeous QP. Have a great weekend, I know I will.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen